PEACE LUTHERAN CHURCH
The mission project for this quarter will be the assembly of
“Flood Buckets” for Lutheran Disaster Relief.
· A list of items needed is posted on the chalk board in the narthex. The prices of each tag vary from $5.00 to $13.00. You may pick up your items anywhere. The chalk board only indicates a place where the items can be found.
Bring your items to pack between March 6, and March 13.
· The mission project will conclude on Sunday, March 13
à A special Worship Service of information on Mission – Acts of Mercy.
Mary Bates with Lutheran Disaster Relief/Response of the Ohio District will be with us for Bible Class and Worship.
à A Congregation Luncheon will be provided by Thrivent Action Team Money. The free-will offering will be used to support the Hands on Mission Project.
à Following the luncheon we will put together an assembly line filling the buckets with the items we have purchased.
YOU CAN HELP
1) Purchase items that are needed. (You may also make a monetary donation)
2) There is also a letter that has been addressed to businesses asking for
donations. Why not take a copy and talk to your place of work.
3) Want to be part of the “kitchen help”? Speak with Sandie Rodencal.
Thanks to Krogers for their Support!!!!!!!